Certificate of Membership
You have 10 to 20 years of experience in your area/multiple areas of expertise.
You are well recognised for your contributions in your professional field.
You understand the need to create a more responsible future and recognise the importance of synergy amongst relevant initiatives or individuals or organisations to meet that goal.
1. Use of post nominal designatory letters, MSCBS (Lon) [e.g.: John Smith, MSCBS (Lon)]; representing ‘Master Synergist, Centre for Big Synergy (London)’.
2. Use of the Membership logo on email signatures, business cards, letterheads, websites, curriculum vitae or professional/social networking platforms.
3. Use of the formal Certificate of Membership for professional and personal representation.
4. Virtual shout-outs of your accomplishments that fulfil the mission of CBS, on CBS’ website and social media as may be appropriate.
5. Featuring your opinions, publications and updates of personal/professional developments in CBS’ press releases, PR pieces, and other publications, as deemed appropriate.
6. Free access to a global opportunities portal that lists local and global jobs and consulting opportunities, exclusively from CBS’ partner organisations, collaborators and fellow members of CBS, and their own organisations.
7. Direct access to over 10,000 local and global, social investors including individual investors, institutional investors, social investment funds, corporate foundations and philanthropic foundations, to fund your projects/enterprises/organisations.
8. Be a speaker, judge, coordinator or facilitator at national and international events and competitions organised by CBS or its partner organisations.
9. Be a trustee, non-executive director, advisor or patron of CBS’ partner organisations or collaborators.
10. Actively communicate with a global community of members; individuals and organisations both within and outside your areas of professional expertise, to keep abreast of new developments, exchange ideas and spot new opportunities.
11. Attend national and international events and award ceremonies organised by CBS and its partners, meet other Synergists, like-minded individuals and leading organisations to build your personal network to collaborate for professional and personal growth.
Mentor, learn and inspire
12. Access to professional development resources – journal articles, white papers, training courses, seminar digests, trade reports, industry news, webinars, videos, interviews, podcasts, documentaries, films, articles and ebooks.
13. Learn from leading Fellow Synergists and mentor younger synergists, inspiring them to follow your footsteps.
14. Receive sponsorships and bursaries from partner organisations, collaborators and CBS.
Stay ahead of the curve
15. Lead and coordinate research and analysis for CBS and partner organisation publications aimed at advising the governments, public, NGOs, advocacy groups, policy makers and businesses.
16. Receive exclusive offers, subscriptions and discounts on products and services from partners of CBS as well as others.
17. Lead and coordinate local or global campaigns to meet the 2030 UN agenda for Sustainable Development Goals, as well as to fulfil the mission of CBS.
18. Promote news, updates and the impact of projects run by synergists, organisations and collaborators of CBS to inform, inspire and involve others in such projects, or start new projects all together.