Certificate of Membership
The organisation understands the need to create a more responsible future and is already committed or intends to commit to utilising synergy amongst relevant initiatives, individuals and organisations to meet that goal.
The organisation may or may not have been involved in projects and initiatives aimed at creating a more responsible tomorrow.
Annual fees: £5000.00
1. Use of the Membership logo on the organisation’s email signature, newsletters, banners, websites, business cards, letterheads and professional/social networking platforms.
2. Use of the formal Certificate of Membership on the organisation website/s or other appropriate places.
3. Featuring your organisation name and logo on CBS website.
4. Microsite of the organisation on CBS’ website indicating its commitment to a responsible tomorrow.
5. Inclusion of opinions, news, publications and important updates from the organisation in CBS’ press releases, PR pieces, and other publications and events as deemed appropriate.
6. Sponsor individual projects of CBS and get featured in all news, updates, publicity drives of the sponsored project/s.
7. The organisation will receive a communications and social media toolkit to publicise its projects, news and accomplishments to the industry as well as members of public.
8. Direct access to over 10,000, local and global, social investors including individual investors, institutional investors, social investment funds, corporate foundations and philanthropic foundations, to fund the organisation’s new initiatives, its evolution or expansion.
9. Increased visibility to potential customers and collaborators by being featured via CBS’ social media and PR campaigns, publications, white papers, award ceremonies and global networking events.
10. Free access to a global job board to seek talent or service providers for the organisation as well as to bid for projects/assignments that have been advertised by others.
11. Boost the public and professional profile, and economic prospects of the organisation by presenting at national and international events and competitions organised by CBS or its partner organisations.
12. Identify opportunities to acquire assets, partner with or collaborate voluntarily with other Partner Synergists of CBS, and its collaborators.
13. Actively communicate with a global community of like-minded members; individuals and organisations both within and outside the organisation’s area of business or activity, keep abreast of new developments, exchange ideas and spot new opportunities.
14. Get introduced to other partners at international events and award ceremonies organised by CBS and its partners to build the organisation’s own network of potential funders, collaborators and customers.
Stay ahead of the curve
15. Free access to resources – data, journal articles, white papers, industry news, training courses, seminar digests, trade reports, webinars, videos, interviews, podcasts, articles and ebooks.
16. Contribute to CBS’ white papers aimed at advising governments, the public, NGOs, advocacy groups, policy makers and businesses.
17. Opportunity of conducting consumer/collaborator polls to be able to shape, products, practices and policies.
18. Promote the organisation’s new products, services, introductory offers, discounts, .etc. to CBS’ global members through newsletters, advertisements at events and CBS’ social media platforms (at the discretion of CBS).
19. Receive exclusive offers, subscriptions and discounts on products and services from partners of CBS as well as others.
Mentor and learn
20. Mentor startups or get support, guidance and opportunities of collaboration from established Partner Synersits.
21. Offer grants, scholarships and bursaries for individuals, new organisations and innovative projects.
22. Start-ups will receive a ‘responsible and sustainable practices toolkit’ to be able to shape their practices and policies likewise.
23. The organisation can lead and coordinate local or global campaigns, to meet the 2030 UN agenda for Sustainable Development Goals, as well as to fulfil the mission of CBS.
24. Promote news, updates and the impact of projects run by your organisation, synergists, and collaborators of CBS to inform, inspire and involve others for such projects, or to start new projects.